So, about exactly one week after we moved here to Lawrence, I got very, very (and I mean very) sick! Turns out that I think I had roseola. It was not fun! It's basically just a really bad virus that you can't do much about! I had a very high fever for about 5-6 days (ranging from 100 up to 105 degrees), then the fever finally broke and I broke out in a rash on my tummy and back. I was just not myself at all during this week! As you can see from the pics below, most of the time I just wanted to sit in my mommy or daddy's lap and not move...at all. If they did move, I would cry. I was usually very lethargic, but when I wasn't that, I was just very fussy and irritable. It made mommy and daddy very sad to see me so sick and not be able to make it all better! 
Thankfully, after about one solid week, I did start to get better and started eating again! I'm eating all kinds of "big people" food now and don't care much for any baby food anymore!
Yum!! Good stuff!
Mom and Dad couldn't resist including this picture, too! It was also one night after I was finally feeling back to my ol' self, and had been outside and sweating a bit! My hair can do some crazy stuff sometimes! 
Monday, August 13, 2007
Very, very sick
Posted by Hannah at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment