On August 10, I turned one year old!!! We just had a birthday party yesterday, and thought we'd share some pictures with you! It was a great day spent with lots of special people! First, here's a pic of me having my very own dish of ice cream at Baskin Robbins on my actual birthday! I love ice cream!
A few of the treats for the party.
We had a "daisies and dots" theme for the party, and a lady in McPherson made us two very cute cakes for the big day! I think this was my first time to try cake (with lots of icing). It was quite yummy! Here's the big cake that everyone got to eat.....
...and here's my very own little cake that I got to dive into! It was about 4 inches across...just the perfect size for me!
Monday, August 13, 2007
My 1st Birthday!!!!
Posted by Hannah at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment