Monday, August 13, 2007

...more birthday...

I guess what they say about great minds thinking alike is true! Both sets of my grandparents ended up getting me the same present! Isn't that great!? I'm so excited to try it out and go for a ride! Mom and Dad are hoping this new toy will help me learn to walk, too! Thanks, Granddad and Grandma and Papa and Grammie!! Lovin' the bows.
I was very excited to open this one, too! I've played with this a couple times already by now, and I think my favorite part is the air that it blows out the top to make the balls pop up. I laugh and laugh when it blows mommy's hair and if I feel it blowing my hair, too!
So many fun presents!!
This one was taken last week because that is when I opened my present (a little early) from Uncle Phil and Aunt Tonya. Thanks also to Aunt Bessie and Uncle Keith for the outfit I have on that they gave me early, too!
Thank you everyone who made this day so fun and special with so many new, neat things! (Click on "older posts" to go to the next page to see even more pics from my birthday!! We couldn't fit them all on one page! :))

1 comments:

Sharalee said...

Hannah,
Happy 1st Birthday! It looks like you had lots of fun and got a lot of fun toys! You are so adorable! I'm glad you're feeling better.
Congratulations, Will! How exciting to be done with school, and for you, Abi, to have him be done. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Love,
Sharalee and Jordan