Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm back!!!!!

Hey everyone! I'm back!! Sorry it took a little longer than expected to post anything after our move! The past month has been pretty crazy busy with lots happening...including moving, me getting very sick, daddy's graduation, and my first birthday!!! Wow! What a time! It has definitely been quite the way to get started in our new home and town, but I think things are slowing down now and maybe me and my parents will start to get back into a little bit of routine! So, I'll try to bring you up to speed on all the events of the past month! Be prepared...we have quite a few pics to share! First off, here I am in front of the moving truck loading up all our stuff in Ames! Overall, the moving company experience wasn't too bad... ...except for this minor detail!! The movers packed every little thing in TONS of paper, so it took a long time for mommy and daddy to unpack all the boxes. I think they said this pile in particular was only from about 5-6 boxes! Needless to say, we weren't lacking on packing paper!
One nice thing that we've enjoyed in the past month is having lots of people come visit us already! So far, we've already had both sets of my grandparents, as well as 5 of my aunts and uncles with their families come see us in our new place! This is my cousin Emma from Texas! She and I had lots of fun together, however, I (unfortunately) started getting sick while she was visiting! Sorry, Emma! Hopefully next time we can play more!
And here's my new room! It's pretty much all the same stuff, just a different color on the walls! Mommy and Daddy really wanted to get my room painted before they unpacked all the stuff in it, so they stayed up until 3:30 AM one night painting it!

Hope you enjoy all the rest of the pics below, too! Mom says we'll try to put more pictures of our new home on soon so you can see the rest of our place! Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Micah said...

Hannah,
I am so glad to see new pictures of you! We missed seeing you! Mommy says maybe sometime we will come see you--- I hope so! Tell your mommy too, ok?

we are glad you are getting settled!

micah