Monday, August 13, 2007

graduation cont'd

This is how I spent most of my time at Daddy's graduation. The ceremony started right about the time that I usually take a nap, so I crashed and slept through most of it! When I did wake up, mom said I was a good girl because I just sat and ate some snacks and played quietly with toys. I guess cousin Micah had the same idea, too!
Here are just a few more pics later on during graduation weekend. This is Uncle Phil holding cousin Micah (his son) and cousin Elsie (Amy and Jeremy's 4 month old).
Micah and Elsie had lots of fun together throughout the weekend!
While Uncle Phil, Aunt Tonya, and cousin Micah were here, we celebrated Uncle Phil's birthday! We couldn't resist having the waitresses sing to him! It was so fun having them here to celebrate daddy's graduation! Thanks for coming, guys! We miss you already!

0 comments: