Hey everyone! So, mom realized it had been a while since we've posted any pictures, so we decided we had better fill ya in on some of the latest scoop with me because mommy and I are leaving again tomorrow! I am going back to Kansas for a week to see family, and especially spend a little more time with my Uncle Matt, Aunt Judy, and cousins Landry and Anika before they go back to Kosovo. So...here's just a brief bit on what I've been doing lately. First, here I am with my new leap frog learning table. It plays all kinds of fun music, and tells me all kinds of other stuff like colors, letters, etc. It has legs, but I haven't figured out how to pull myself up yet, so we just sit it on the floor for now!
Here I am with Mommy after church the other day. We've been having lots of fun during the days while Daddy's been very busy at work trying to finish up his Ph.D. (which is less than two weeks away!!). I've also learned to clap (and I like to clap for myself anytime mommy or daddy tell me "good job!"), and I like to try to repeat lots of words that mommy and daddy say!
Here's me and daddy! I love it when daddy comes home from work at the end of the day. When mommy says that he's home, I freeze and just sit and stare at the door until he comes in, then flap my arms and screech very loudly when I see him! I'll be so excited when he's all done with his defense so we can see him more often!
Mom and Dad couldn't resist taking this pic of me recently. As you can see, when I get kinda sweaty or if it's been a little while since mom has washed my hair, you can make it look pretty crazy!!
Finally, when it's all said and done, I love to take a good nap! Anymore, I usually only take two naps, but my morning nap usually lasts a good two hours! Mom thought I just looked extra sweet and peaceful here and thought she'd share this picture! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Friday, June 1, 2007
On the road again...
Posted by Hannah at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Hannah,
Thanks for posting more pictures! We really enjoy looking at your blog. I have that exact same leap frog table - isn't it so cool? It's always been one of my favorites. Here's a suggestion for your Mommy - before I could pull up, my Mom would put only two of the legs in on the same side, and it would sit propped up in front of me so that I could reach all 4 sides from sitting. It works great! Hope you have a fun time in Kansas with all your family, and please tell your Mommy and Daddy hi from us!
Love, Oliver
Post a Comment