This past weekend, the three of us decided to take a little "get-away" trip up to Minneapolis for a little R&R, and to celebrate a few things. First, in case any of you hadn't heard yet....my daddy is now a doctor!!! :) Last week he had his final defense....and passed! Yeah, Daddy! We are so happy for him! He has worked so hard for so long and is finally finished! Here is a picture of daddy at work/school that one of his co-workers took after his defense. Some of the guys surprised him and had this sign up in his office when he got back.
Here's me and daddy back at home after his final defense! I was so happy to see him and very proud of him! I'm looking forward to lots of "Daddy and Hannah time" now that his schedule will be a little more freed up!
Another reason we went on a little trip was to celebrate mommy and daddy's 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe they've already been married for five years! Here we all are outside of a restaurant that we ate at. At dinner, daddy surprised mommy with a new ring with three diamonds...representing the past, present, and future. I prefer to say that it stands for the three of us...daddy, mommy, and Hannah!
We did lots of shopping at the Mall of America in Minneapolis, too. That was the biggest mall I've ever been too, for sure! It had four stories and a whole amusement park inside! I was a very good little girl and just chilled and slept in my stroller most of the time.
Here I am at the Bubba Gump restaurant in the mall. That place was pretty fun, and my mommy and daddy liked the food, too! I didn't get to try any shrimp or lobster yet....maybe next time! All in all, we had a great time celebrating!
Monday, June 18, 2007
A little get-away...for lots of reasons!
Posted by Hannah at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment