While we were on our little vacation in Minnesota, we also celebrated my daddy's first father's day! We had a fun day just hangin' out and doing some shopping, eating out, and, of course, opening some presents. Here's me and daddy on our special day!
I was very intrigued when daddy was opening this present...with lots of tissue paper! I love to play with the tissue paper!
Mommy and I made this for daddy for his new office. It has three pictures in it...all of me, of course!
This picture is just one of mommy's favorites of me and daddy, so we thought we'd include it, too! I love my daddy SO much for so many reasons and am so glad God let me be his little girl!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
Posted by Hannah at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment