Monday, June 25, 2007

Bubbles!!!

The other day, mom decided to take some bubbles over to my cousin Alice and cousin Elsie's house and blow some outside. We had a lot of fun...even though it took us a while to figure out how to use some of the "tools". Just thought we'd share some of the pictures with you all! Elsie's just chillin' watching the bubbles. As you can see, my favorite part was just playing with and sucking on the pipe bubble blower! I loved it! I gave my mom and Aunt Amy some good laughs because sometimes I got it just right to where it looked like I was really smoking my pipe!
Alice loved the bubbles...I still will just stick with my pipe.
Okay...maybe they are kinda fun...especially when they get me in the face! I had lots of fun overall! I'm going to miss Alice playing with me a lot! Love you, Alice!

0 comments: