Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tulip Time

Although the weather here the past few days has been really nice, we had some crazy cold weather about a week ago that "froze up" our tulips. They still look nice and pretty...but are flat on the ground now! So, mom got this idea to cut some of them off (since they were more or less dead anyways) and let me take some pictures with them. It all started out okay at first... ...in fact, I was quite intrigued and liked just touching them very carefully for a while.
Still not too sure how close I want to be to these things....
Then I decided they weren't going to hurt me and I would take a closer look.
I like to always check and see if everything makes noise when I shake it. These were kinda boring and didn't make any noise as far as I could tell! Oh well...still fun to shake!

0 comments: