Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter pics

Happy (late) Easter everyone! Sorry we haven't posted in a while, and sorry these pics are a little late, but me and daddy & mommy had to make a quick trip to Lawrence, Kansas (where I'm going to be moving to and where I got to see Grandma and Granddad) on Easter day and we're just now getting back and getting these pictures out to everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed the day! I got to wear my pretty Easter dress to church, then had lunch with my Grammie, as well as Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Amy, Cousin Alice AND my brand new cousin Elsie!! Mom and Dad bought me these bunny ears to wear and thought they would make for some fun pics. A family pic taken after churchMy cousin Alice and I have lots of fun together! We love eachother very much!

Me and Grammie!
Grammie and the girls!! (Thanks, Grammie, for the matching Easter dresses!)

We hope everyone had a great Easter day! We'll send more pictures soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah: Uncle Lee and I are really happy you finally got your mom to publish some more pics. You and your cousins are just adorable in your Easter outfits. Sure wish we could see you in person.
Love, Aunt Helena