Sunday, April 15, 2007

Me & Daddy washin' cars

Hey everyone! Today was a beautiful day outside, so I decided to "help" daddy wash the cars! Everyone keeps talking about how particular he is about them being clean, so I decided to see for myself and observe the master at work! I really loved watching him...and just being outside! I, of course, had to make sure that Dad paid some attention to me, too, and not just the car!
But eventually, I decided (in my opinion) a wheel can only be shined so much, so I decided to watch other exciting things across the street!
And now for the inspection....looks good! Ready for a spin!
Overall, it was lots of fun "helping" Daddy. He definitely gets those cars very clean and shiny...inside and out! I wonder how he'll react when I start leaving crumbs and spills on the seats and floormats!? :)

1 comments:

Joy said...

Hannah is so cute in these pictures! Oliver loves being outside, too. Hope you guys are doing well; we're excited for you and your new moving adventures! Hope to see you again soon.
Love, Joy