Monday, April 30, 2007

The Latest Low-Down

Hey everyone! Since we haven't posted in a little while, just thought we'd fill 'ya in on some stuff I've been doing lately along with a few pics. One of the biggest things that I've been doing is now saying "dada"....all the time! In fact, since I've learned it, "mama" has kinda been replaced! I love to "talk" a lot and just jabber constantly! I also like to wave hi and bye-bye. Here I am doing another favorite...watching Baby Einstein. Even though I've seen it several times now, I still giggle and smile at the characters and kids on the screen!
And some of the puppets in particular really make me laugh! (Mommy and Daddy say I have a pretty cute, contagious laugh. In fact, sometimes when mommy and I go to the store, I'll just start laughing really loud for no apparent reason and lots of people comment on how cute it is!)
"Seriously, Mom, I'm trying to watch my show here. Can you please stop flashing the camera?"
Finally, one of my favorite things to do is read LOTS of books! The one I'm reading below is my absolute favorite---Clifford! Mom and Dad both even have this book memorized cause I love to read it so much! If I ever get cranky, this book always cheers me up and puts a smile on my face!

0 comments: