Besides the big news about our coming move, just thought I'd fill you in on some of the other stuff that's been going on lately. First of all, I am obsessed with tags....tags on anything! As you can see in all the pics below, I always find the tag if it exists and love to play with it and analyze it very carefully!
Mr. Whozit has a couple tags, so I get very excited about that!
Then there's also the tag on my bear blankie, which is fun to suck on!
Finally mom decided that she needed to buy me one of those "taggie toys" that has all kinds of tags sewn on it (like the one in this picture below). I LOVE it! It can sometimes keep me busy for quite a while!
Here's me just hangin' out on the couch looking cute! My mom and dad think it's very possible that I might be getting ready for my first tooth. I've been a little bit fussier the past couple days (even though you wouldn't know it from this picture) and not sleeping as well. I also seem to be soaking everything with a nice amount of drool! Oh yeah...one more thing. I (supposedly) kinda say "mama" now!!! (or at least mom and dad think so) They've been working with me a lot on mama and dada and many times I'll repeat them after they say "mama" with a word that at least sounds exactly like what they're saying! How fun! I'm becoming quite the "talker"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment