Here are some more pictures from our time in Kansas. I had a lot of fun hanging out with some of my cousins while I was there. Unfortunately, mom forgot to get some pics of me with my cousins on the Goertzen side, but hopefully she'll remember next time and hopefully we'll get to hang out with all you Goertzen cousins a little more then, too! Here I am with my cousin Nicholas. He was very sweet and liked saying I was "pretty" and liked touching my hair and saying "Fuzzy!".
I enjoyed watching Nick and learning lots from him! He seems to be quite a smart little guy!
Here I am with my cousin Mia (Nick's big sister). Mia and Katie (below) really liked holding me, reading me stories, and combing my hair!
This is me with cousin Katie! Sorry that mommy kinda didn't get all of your face in the picture, Katie! Lots of people say that I look a lot like Katie did when she was a baby, and that I'll look like her when I get bigger. Katie is a very sweet, cute little girl, so that would be fine with me!
This is me just hanging out after returning from our big trip! It seems so quiet and kinda lonely without all my cousins! I sure did have fun with them and enjoyed seeing them as well as my grandparents and aunts and uncles! Thanks for the fun time in Kansas everyone! Looking forward to hopefully seeing lots more of you in a few months!
0 comments:
Post a Comment