Friday, March 9, 2007

Back from Kansas....

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since we've posted anything! Things have been pretty busy and crazy here. We just returned from Kansas where Daddy has had a couple of job interviews. I am very proud of my daddy because he already got one offer from a company in Wichita, and is waiting to hear from another one in Lawrence, Kansas. Anyways...we thought we'd share some pics with you from our trip. Here I am in the car driving. Mom and Dad said I was a good girl and did great on the trip. Here's daddy driving in the front!


I really like playing with a lot of my toys, but another thing that I am very fascinated with and easily entertained with is anything with wrappers (like this little candy bar). Mom makes sure it's nothing that's been opened so I can't get a taste of anything (bummer!), plus I don't have any teeth yet, so mom thinks it's safe....for now!

Someday I will get to what's inside, though! I keep trying and trying, but haven't had any luck yet! Oh well! It's still fun to play with!
Here is my daddy all dressed up for his interview (the day after we arrived)! Doesn't he look handsome?? I thought so! I knew he would do great, and sure enough...he got the job offer! Daddy says he has to let the company know in about a week what he decides, but I think he's going to accept. I would be very excited if he did, because then I'll live really close to my grandparents, and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins! We'll keep everyone informed on the latest! Keep reading on in the next post about more fun times in Kansas....

1 comments:

Maddie and Ari said...

we're glad you had a fun trip. We are taking a trip in april. Ari and i get sto stay with mimi and papa while mommy and daddy go ride bikes. I noticed your pictures with snow in them. It's snowed a lot here too. I like to go sledding with my dad...ari is too little to sled.
bye