Thursday, March 22, 2007

Me & Alice

Tonight me, mommy, and daddy went over to my cousin Alice's house for a while to play with her so Aunt Amy and Uncle Jeremy could go out for a while. (My aunt Amy is due to have another baby any day now, so we thought we'd let them go out one last time before the new little one arrives!) I can't wait to meet my new cousin! Anyways...overall, I had a great time with cousin Alice. However, I tend to get kinda upset sometimes when I am around other people....at least at the beginning..... ...but then I usually warm up and am fine after a few minutes! Alice is always so sweet and concerned about me when I am upset.
Cousin Alice has this really neat, cool thing that is supposedly called a portable DVD player. Wow! I loved watching it! It was just my size. Here we are watching the Backyardigans. They are one of Alice's favorites. She was fillin' me in on all the characters!

Alice is so smart that she even knew how to run the DVD player all by herself. I thought that looked intriguing, so I tried to get ahold of it and push the buttons several times, but Alice kept saying "No, no, Hannah (pronounced Hay-nuh by Alice!)...we don't touch the buttons!"
Cousin Alice is so much fun! Thanks for letting me play with your toys and watch a movie with you, Alice! You're going to be a great big sister very soon! I love you!!

0 comments: