Friday morning we woke up to a couple inches of snow on the ground! Hannah loves sitting or standing at the door that goes out to our deck and just looking at the snow...and wanting to go out and play in it! So, I decided to bundle her up and let her play in it a bit later in the day. At first she absolutely loved it...
...but then we realized how incredibly cold and breezy it still was outside, so then we were both ready to take the party back inside!
Recently, Hannah also had another treat--a date night with Daddy! I had a girls night out with some girls from our small group, so Will was very sweet and took Hannah out for a night on the town. :) He even made the sacrifice and took her to her (not necessarily his) favorite place to eat--McDonald's! I think they both had a great time. From what I hear, Hannah was even nice enough to allow Daddy to pick one of his favorite activities to do for part of the time--going and looking at cars! :) Anyways, my hubby was so on the ball that he even thought to take along the camera (without my prompting) to take a few pics of their evening out.



0 comments:
Post a Comment