So, tonight was a big night. I had my first official haircut!! A couple weeks ago, my grandma kinda gave me a haircut by just trimming my bangs, but since such little hair was removed then, we are counting tonight as the first "official" cut. Mommy held me still (and kept me distracted) while Dad cut away! I think they are pretty happy with how it turned out. Here's a pic of me before (a few days ago)...
...and tonight getting ready to start the cutting. As you can see, I guess I just had lots of long, kinda crazy, uneven pieces of hair that just needed to go!
...almost done (and me not sure what to think about the new do)...
The back of the hair (now all just mostly one even layer)!
And one final pic of me and the final product! We'll try to post more new pics soon with my new do!.jpg)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
My First Haircut
Posted by Hannah at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment