Sorry! We know it's been a while since our last post, so mom thought we'd try to get everyone up to speed on what's been going on...and include a few pics, too! Unfortunately, mom doesn't have a lot of pics to share from a lot of the activities we've been doing lately (she either usually forgot the camera, or just forgot to take many pics), so here's just a few pics of me lately for you to enjoy! This first one is a little old (before my haircut), but mom loves it and just wanted to share it! I think it's one of mom's favorites of me and daddy!
Just a couple pics of me and a little "photo shoot" out in our backyard!
And a couple pics from pool time in our back yard as well! Mom and Dad bought me a little kiddie pool to put on our deck and I LOVE to play and splash in the water!
Mom says she promises we'll post lots of pics again very soon. It's seems like we've been so busy lately, but we'll try to do better soon. Before I go, just want to share a couple of exciting things that have happened lately. First off, so glad to have my Uncle Matt, Aunt Judy, and cousins Landry and Anika home for 3 months from Kosovo! We went to welcome them in at the airport last week and will get to see more of them at the end of this week when mommy's whole family (all 24 of us!) gather together in McPherson to celebrate Grandma and Granddad's 45th anniversary! (Happy Anniversary G-ma and G-dad!) I can't wait! Also, a shout out to our friends Paul and Amanda (and Micah) for their newest little arrival Silas Paul! And...our good friends Luke and Sara are at the hospital here as we speak (or type) welcoming their newest little addition to the Houk family! Congrats guys! And...we found out my Aunt Amy (daddy's little sister) is pregnant again and going to have TWINS in December! Two babies! Can't wait to meet them! And finally, I'm still doing PT 3 times a week and making still very slow but steady progress. I'll go back to the neurologist in KC after my b-day in August to see how I'm doing at that point and what he thinks we need to do (if anything). Thanks for all your continued prayers for my development! Love you all and will post more pics again soon!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Recent happenings
Posted by Hannah at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hannah,
You look very pretty with your new haircut and yellow dress on. And I love my kiddie pool too. Swimming is so much fuh, huh?! Thanks for posting some new pics.
Love, Oliver
Post a Comment