As many of you know by now, tomorrow is another big day for me. I have some thing called an MRI that I have to go back to the hospital for! :( Yuck! That is not one of my favorite places to go these days! Mommy and Daddy say this one shouldn't be quite as traumatic for me because I will be in a "deep sleep". I think, though, I heard them mention something about an IV and a couple needles in order to get to that point, so that should be interesting! Anyways...we had a good evening tonight, just playing, relaxing, and getting ready for the big day tomorrow. Here's me and daddy reading some books after my bath.
I love making animal noises! Sometime, mommy will have to put a video clip on here of all my noises, but here I am doing one of many!
Time for bed! We'll let you all know tomorrow after my test how everything went! Thanks again for all your prayers! Good night!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Another big day tomorrow...
Posted by Hannah at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Such a sweet, sweet girl. Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop with your happenings - we are praying for you today!
Love, The Primms
Post a Comment