Monday, December 17, 2007

More pics...

Here's just a few other pics of what I've been up to lately. Some of you may remember some pics from a while back of me playing with this really cool ball bopper that I got for my birthday. Well, I used to be kinda scared of it, but now I love it! Especially now that I've learned to pull it over and direct it at my face and let the air blow my face and hair! Here's kinda how it works. First, I get pretty excited and start to pull it over.... ...getting ready for the blast of air...
...then let it go...and blow air like crazy! I love how it feels on my face and hair! Sometimes, as mom and dad have realized and kinda gotten a kick out of, I forget to wait to do this until all the balls have been blown out, and I pull it over (once again, directed right at my face) and all the balls nail me in the face--one right after another! Doesn't seem to bother me, though!
One of my favorite things to pull off the tree if I ever get close enough. If only I could figure out how to get the wrapper off to eat it!
And finally, here I am happy as a lark because I'm in the process of taking my socks off. This is something I do probably at least 5-10 times a day. I'm not a big fan of wearing my socks, so any chance I get, I pull them right off. Mom and Dad have found my socks in many interesting places and I've sent them on several goose chases trying to hunt them down after realizing that I've pulled them off (on walks, in stores, etc).
See you all later! Have a great week!

0 comments: