Sunday, December 2, 2007

Krebs Thanksgiving

So even though the past week has been pretty rough for me, I did have a great Thanksgiving weekend with all of my relatives. We spent Thanksgiving Day with my mom's side of the family. (Well, some of them...my grandma and granddad, Aunt Anna, Uncle Brad, and cousin Katie were there, but we were still missing 8 aunts and uncles and 8 other cousins!) But...I still had a great time. Here I am with Katie showing her my new DVD player. Unfortunately, I learned how to push all the buttons if it's within my reach (as you can see)! The boys--Daddy, Granddad, and Uncle Brad
Here I am with Grandma, Granddad, and cousin Katie.
Me and my daddy and mommy!
This pic was actually taken right before Thanksgiving, but mom wanted to show it to you all. This was actually a monumental event, because I got this ride-along "car" for my birthday (in August) and for whatever reason, have been scared to death to sit on it or ride on it! But, just the other day, daddy put me on it and I didn't get scared or cry! Granted, I still don't want it to actually move quite yet, but I'll at least sit on it now and play with all the fun gadgets on it!

0 comments: