Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Practice Run...


Hey everyone! My mom is just now trying to start this "blog" thing for me and trying to figure out how it all works, so bear with her! This picture of me is a little old (from Christmas Eve), but thought we'd use it to give this thing a try. I figure it's OK to use this picture cause I think my outfit (thanks Cousin Emma!) matches the colors of my blog page! If mom can figure out how this all works, she'll be sure and post some new, updated pictures very soon and you can just go to my web/blog page anytime and see if we've posted new messages and pictures! Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah- You look adorable, as always!!! I love you so much, Sugar Pie!

Love, Daddy

P.S. - Way to go, Mom! You did such a great job setting this up!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys are doing well. I love your blog. Good job on setting it up, Abi. We may have to do one of these...We had our little one (Brooke Janzen) on Jan 18, 2007. Both mom and baby are well. Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Grant Janzen