A couple months ago, my mom got out some of my hats to try on and see how they would fit for the coming summer. This particular hat (which is size 18 months) was huge at the time and even covered my eyes when we tried it on. Well, we decided to get it out the other day for fun again and to our surprise...it barely fits!! I guess my head has grown a bit. For those of you who are unaware of this fact, a lot of people on my mom's side of the family (including my Granddad Krebs, Uncle Andy, Uncle Matt, Uncle Daniel, Aunt Anna....and my mom) have,
well, rather large heads. People have always told me for quite a while now that I have a "Krebs head", and I think I'm starting to understand what that means! Oh well...that just means more room for brains, right? 
well, rather large heads. People have always told me for quite a while now that I have a "Krebs head", and I think I'm starting to understand what that means! Oh well...that just means more room for brains, right? 
8 comments:
Hey! Hey! This is Mia and Nicholas!
Hannah, you blog is awesome! You are looking
good!
We sure hope you move down our way! We are praying that your daddy gets the perfect job!
Love ya!!
Nick and Mia!
p.s. Thanks for covering your midrif in that top picture!! Hee Hee!!
Hi Hannah! We haven't officially met yet, but our Daddies were roommates in college. You sure are a pretty little girl. I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! I hope to meet you someday soon. My Mommy says to tell your Mommy and Daddy hi!
Love, Oliver
Hi Hannah! I get so excited when I see other babies with blogging abilities too! I love to check and see how my friends are doing. Keep it up!
say hi to your mom and dad from my mommy and daddy!
love, Micah
kids these days, man they are just so smart, especially that cute little Goertzen baby! We love you guys, the houcks
Hi Hannah! This is Landry. You look so cute. I'm so glad that I'll be able to check you out on this blog. Fun! **I especially love your picture of you in your tank top on the right. Love it!
Love you all!
Landry
Hi Hannah!
This is your Aunt Priscilla, from Southern California. I am so glad your mommy is so smart to create a Blog. This will help me to stay more up-to-date with your life and their world! In fact, I am going to create a Blog for myself and your Uncle Steve. Maybe we can get your daddy's brother and sisters to create one too! Maybe even Grammie and Papa! We will have to try.
By the way, daddies never want there little girls to show too much skin. (Just between you and me, it was perfect!) Say hi to mommy, daddy, Aunt Amy, Uncle Jeremy and Alice Anna.
Love to all!
A. Piscilla & U. Steve too
Hi Hannah! You are so cute! It is so fun to see you grow and change! Keep on smiling! ~From the Spears
Hi Hannah,
You are a precious little doll and Grandma and Grandad are so very proud of you. You look soooooo intelligent, even in the bathtub!!!! Can't wait to see you. Love you very much.
Grandma and Granddad Krebs
Post a Comment