This week has been pretty exciting! First of all, I've started eating baby food! For now, I've just tried peas to see how those go over. The first few bites (as you can see) were kinda strange, but eventually I realized that I think I like peas! 
This week I also got some new clothes from my grandma and granddad Krebs. They have all these fun spots on them that mom calls leopard print! I don't have any other clothes with this type of pattern, so I was very intrigued by them...especially the pants. As you can see, mom had a hard time getting a still picture of me because I was constantly wanting to bend over and grab a hold of all those spots! Thank you, Grandma and Granddad!


Thursday, February 15, 2007
Peas and new prints....
Posted by Hannah at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment