Sunday, July 26, 2009

The past two months in a nutshell...


I can't believe it's been two months since I last posted! Oops! I don't know why it's been so hard for me to find time to post new pics and updates lately. I really am making it a goal to try to do better, so don't give up on us yet! The above pics are a little older...right before we moved to our new house, but thought I'd include a couple of us actually dressed up looking a little nicer anyways! Since the move, Hannah LOVES to play outside and especially LOVES to play with any ball she can get her hands on. She's really become quite the little soccer player. Who would have thought...less than a year ago she wasn't even walking and know she's walking and running and kicking balls all over the place! What an answer to prayer!
Smelling some of our bright orange flowers out front that the previous owners left for us!
She and Daddy doing one of their favorite things outside...scaring mommy to death! :) I really do trust my husband completely, but I always am just somewhat terrified every time they do this. Hannah LOVES it and can't get enough of it. The higher the better...and Will really does throw her pretty high sometimes.
More soccer...


We've also had some good times with both sides of the fam the past couple months. My sister Anna and her family got a new trampoline which was quite popular among the grandkids...and the adults! Couldn't resist getting a pic of Granddad Krebs (my dad) taking his turn. He'll do anything for those grandkids...and they love jumping with him!
Will being resurrected... :)
Hannah enjoyed the action sitting down. She'd just sit and let everyone else jump which would cause her to bounce up and down. She wasn't a big fan of trying to actually stand and jump herself.
We're hoping to get a new camera very soon (our previous nicer one is shot), so I look forward to hopefully keeping you all updated with more recent pics on a regular basis. Hannah is just growing and changing so much each and every day and I find myself now more than ever really wanting to capture all these moments and enjoy this stage she's in right now! I'll also try to post some pics of our mostly-finished house soon (whenever I can actually have it clean enough to take some good pics!). :) Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, it's SO good to get an update! I'm thrilled about Hannah's progress, and it's so nice to see your faces again.