Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A happy birthday wish...and some recent pics

Today is my cousin Anika's birthday, so I want to start off by saying a big "Happy Birthday, Anika!" Below is a pic of Anika and I when she (and the rest of the Kosova gang) were back for a few weeks in May. We love you so much, Anika, and wish we could be there to celebrate with you in person! Can't wait until you come back home to the states in just a few months! Speaking of birthdays, here's a pic of my cousins Mia and Katie at my grandma and granddad's birthday party a couple weeks ago!
While the girls were having fun and being silly, I was just content sitting on the couch, hanging out, and reading some books. I love to read books...with someone reading to me, or even just all by myself. As you can see, I've really taken a liking to books with flaps, too! (I think I've kept my daddy busy by taping several flaps and pop-ups back together again, too!)
Posing for a picture.Going back to Hillsboro a couple weeks ago was also very special because I got to see my Papa and Grammie. They have been (and still are) living in California for a few months on sabbatical, so I hadn't seen them in a while! It was good to see them and will look forward to seeing them more after they return in December!

0 comments: