Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Baking and bows

This past weekend, we had some special visitors come stay with us...my Uncle Brad, Aunt Anna, and cousin Katie! One day, Katie got to stay with Mommy and I while her mom and dad went out for a bit, and we had lots of fun. First, we all (okay, maybe mostly mommy and Katie) baked some fun cookies and decorated them. Katie was a pretty impressive decorator! (And yes...even I got to try a cookie!) I ate it all up pretty quickly and wouldn't have minded more! Here's Katie and her impressive works of art! While the cookies were baking and cooling, Katie played with me and watched a video part of the time. She really likes to "hold" me, which usually means she sits right behind me and wraps her arms around me! :) Mommy snuck up on us one time and took this picture.
Me and Katie posing for a cute picture. Thanks for coming, Katie! Please have your mom and dad bring you back soon! (And the invitation is open for all of my cousins and friends, too!)
Finally, mom just had to show you these last couple of pics. She's pretty excited because my hair is finally long enough for hair bows!!!
Most of the time, I don't seem to mind them...that is until someone says that they like my "pretty hair", then I have to feel up there and see what they're talking about. If I do happen to find the bow, I will then try to pull it out! Oh well. Fun and cute while it lasts!

0 comments: