Here are some pictures from my first 4th of July! We had a really fun, relaxing day. Also, this day was very important because I got my first two teeth! (Actually, I think I had them a day or so earlier, but mom and dad didn't realize it until the 4th!) Mom was starting to wonder when in the world I was going to get my first tooth, and finally it came....with the second one at the same time! Mom says that she hasn't been able to snap a really good picture capturing my teeth yet, but as soon as she does, she'll be sure to let you all see it! This first picture is me at the 4th of July parade here in Ames. Amazingly, I slept through most of it!
And finally, here are some pics of me watching the fireworks that evening. Dad and Mom weren't sure how I would do or what I would think of them (especially since we were really close to where they were being set off), but I really loved them and didn't seem to be bothered a bit by the loud noises!



Tuesday, July 10, 2007
4th of July and my two front teeth
Hope everyone had a great 4th! Mom says that it's possible our next post might be from our new home in Lawrence, Kansas! The moving company comes a week from tomorrow, so in case we don't have a whole lot of time to say hi again before then, we'll try to get a message and some new pics of me at my new house as soon as we can once we arrive! See you soon!
Posted by Hannah at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment