As always, we're late on the update! (Okay, very late! Sorry!) As a family, we've been pretty busy the past couple months with lots of traveling, lots of physical therapy and speech therapy for me, several more doctor appts, and even a family Christmas already! Mom says that we're doing well and have had lots of good things happen in the past few weeks! We had a great Thanksgiving this year with the Goertzen family, and have just really been so blessed in so many ways in which we are so thankful! To start off this rather lengthy update, here's just a few random pics first to let you know what I've been up to. Here I am proud as can be with my very own nativity set that we have out now. Mommy puts her set that Daddy gave her up high (out of my reach--go figure!), so I was very happy to get my own set last year to play with!
Here I am with my new "do" that we do sometimes--a ponytail! Mom was pretty excited to see that my hair is almost long enough for it now! It's still a little short and I don't really like it when mom does put it up like this, but Mommy and Daddy can't get over how old I look when I am sportin' this do.

Finally, mom says that she couldn't resist posting this picture of me! She knows--someday I'd be horrified by this pic, but she snapped it one day when she was actually trying to change my diaper, but I was more interested in getting away from her and checkin' myself out in the mirror! Gotta love the cute cheeks!

0 comments:
Post a Comment