Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pics from the Park

Just thought we'd share a few (actually LOTS) of pics from our outing to the park today. It was a beautiful day outside (although a little windy as you'll see based on my hair in a few pics), so we had a great time swinging and playing!


Mommy snapped this pic while we were singing one of my favorite songs, "If You're Happy and You Know It...". I LOVE this song and always want mommy and daddy to sing it cause I love to clap, stomp, and then say "amen!". However, as you can see, sometimes I don't even say "amen", but instead I raise my hand/fist in a hooray motion and get so excited!



I've been working really hard on standing. Mom and Dad say they think I really am getting stronger and, as long as I have something to hold onto, I can stand for quite a while! Mom and Dad keep saying things about me hopefully cruising (whatever that means) or walking soon. We'll see (and keep praying)!
Another "amen!"





Blowing a kiss to a dog. :)


Time to head home!





4 comments:

Joy said...

Hooray for standing! Great job Hannah!!!

Micah said...

Abi,
She is standing so much!That is GREAT! I am so proud of her!

It was good to see you recently... will you be at homecoming? I hope so!

-amanda

Anonymous said...

Abi & Will- hope you guys are doing well. you've got a cute girl there, I'm sure you know!... and I'm loving the "amen"s with hands raised!

p.s.- are you guys going to be around for JBU homecoming?

Zevenbergens said...

Hello Will, Abi & Hannah!

My how time flies-I can't believe she is 2 already! What an adorable little girl. Hope you are all doing well-God Bless!

Mike, Kayla Brooklyn & Reagan