Just thought I'd fill you in on what's been going on with me lately. Things here in Lawrence are good. My daddy is liking his new job, and me and mommy are having fun here at home, too! One of my favorite things to do when we are at home is play with all my new Little People things. My cousin Katie was so sweet and passed down all her Little People animals, people, cars, and houses, farms, parks, etc!! It is all so much fun to play with! This picture doesn't even show half of what she gave me! Thank you so much, Katie!!
My favorite animals to pick out and play with are the sheep and doggie! I always give a big smile to each of them when I find them!!
An outing to a park that is close by our house. I love to swing!
Over Labor Day weekend, we went back to Hillsboro to visit some family, and my grandma and granddad Krebs gave me this really neat, big doggie! They know how much I love dogs (real ones and fake ones), so I was, needless to say, very excited to have my very own life-size one! Even though it's not real, I still love to have him by my side all the time at home, and I like to bark at him and pet him! Thanks, Grandma and Granddad!
One of my latest things...blowing kisses. As you can see, I haven't quite mastered getting the hand over the mouth yet, but I usually put it up to my cheek instead and then "blow" kisses!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
The latest from Lawrence
Posted by Hannah at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment